Friday, January 16, 2009

16012009 - The Amalgamation

Situation -
You Captured the About 10-12 Photos with Your Camera with fantastic quality with each size about 2-3 Mb . I know that's very normal with a average camera phone at this century of era . But getting stopped with tons of people who wants the photos , banging at me at Windows Live .
Solution 1 -
I uploaded to a file hosting site .
People's will have to download from the server which i uploaded to .
Problem is . People will start complaining that downloading is very complicated and et cetera et cetera .
solution 2 -
i send to everyone from my computer .
In this way . will encounter with less complains but with more lagging for me .
So . i conclude with a nice solution . download Winrar for those cannot open the file and end the problem . =D

Okieokie .

i know its a bit of hilarious . me myself think that way too . =D

okioke . i summarize by saying me lazy . keke .
Because of . Firstly . Tired . Secondly . Stressed ( haha . Events piling up specially for the time of the year , Chinese New Year . Strangly . i am stressing myself to study and motivate me , myself and reminding myself that this is my only chance and i gotten make it into the exam hall with no regets or whatsoever . without any problem henging onto my brain . without any hesitation that i won't do well . All i wanted and aim is a good and big smile acompanying me out of my whole of secondary education )





To One very special person .

I failed empathetic your feeling . i am sorry . if you would have given me one more single cha
nce. i will treasure it like no other paragon things in my life .
Let the
firmament be our judge . let the Fate leads us .


And so . I shall begin one of my very own
maudlin piece of Story .

it was fortuitous that let us meet in this wonderfully amazing world with loads of unrevealed mystery and fate soon to be chase by fate changer all over the world . To be able to meet at this small little dot on the world map ' Singapore ' was not easy . With the world surfacing land that spreads up to 148,939,063 Km
² and with the estimated total population of the world 6,750,500,000 . For the Two us to meet , i would say that its luck or which the destiny which bought us together.
In the year 2005 , Where the Young ones such as me and the other fellow schoolmate were bought together with the same PSLE point under one building . one room . Waiting to be dispatch to our respective classes .
---------------------------------
I will however summarize Secondary education to be a adventurous , hapless [perhaps?] , Jubilant , juvenile and sort of maudlin too .
if i am not wrong too . We had a event named as ' Metamorphosis ' that year and it really gave me memories which will last me thoughout the years in school .
Coming to Sec 3 , i realize that the puerile me should be changing for the better . With Adventurous and challenging Question that lies ahead . We must be well arm and prepared for the future that consistently reaching our footstep day by day . Amaths was being taught by MrWongMC . A Guy which is very resistant to any kind of sickness and as his name described him . WongMC . butttt . NO Mc for him throughout the years unless its some really serious matter or seriously soon to be dying sickness that is hitting his body heavily. Or rather the ' Must Take ' Mc and that is the NS Reservist . A event and a appointment that NSmen had to fulfill throughout his early part of life and fulfill the role of a citizen of singapore defencing the country .
He was also a comedian at some point of the lesson and that is all it took to his every lesson a forward looking one and a interesting one .
Sec 4 . A year to recalibrate any mistake and make atone to it . Beside some serious period of hitting the books in my self isolated room and the group studies done at School . I am Sure it will be a very memoriable one and to keep the memories which exist forever in our mind . And carry with it .

To redress and atone for whatever mistake . I will hereby Stand still . and Stone =D

- 16012009
-0912Pm

* I will not retract and will look forward. i will be Sanguine and a telepathic to everyone . A power to change the world and poeple around me . *



No comments: