Thursday, November 6, 2008

6-11-08

A day to remember . 5/11/2008 . Teehao has lived on Earth for 16 years le . =D


And thank You all of you . 4G . IN making my birthday a wonderful one =D


I will forever remember all of you !

=D


Okie, lets start .

5/11/08 - 10am -> start work =D As usual but i felt something diff about today .
Perhaps its something to do with my birthday
6pm . Rush to CityHall MRT then went to PR MRT station then took a taxi to my Class Chalet . It was like sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Deep inside the whole place . I got to say something. beside celebrating my birthday with my friends . We have some special Guest . Flies . cat . red ants . ants . Dirt .
=D and Last but not least . XIAO QIAN .

we BBQ from 7pm to around 2am .
Its was all fun and funny . espically for the games we played . Yaosheng is a easy target for me to kill him during the game .

i slept at around 5am due to extreme tiredness and boringness .

Day2 - woke up at around 7am . A 2 hour Sleep? perhaps a NAP bah . haha .

we had our breakfast at changi village . Then we head back to our chalet then head to Pula Ubin

and let the rest be explained through the photos i about to upload . =D Stay Tune =D

No comments: