Monday, November 24, 2008

24112008(part one)

I once swear my love for you . the never dying love .
But you betray my love .
But
I know i was wrong to love u even though u do wrongful things to me .
I dun care .
i dun mind .
but
Somehow . i am still worried about you .
I still dream about you every night .
I still think of you dearly .
I still miss her dearly .

I dun care anyone views .

ALL
I
KNOW
WAS
.

I
Love
You.

Always
And
Ever
.

All i wanted you to know is

U are forever in my heart . the one that no one can replace .
The one which i will always love dearly .
i care , adore and love you .



_______________________________________________________
24112008( Part two )


Today went to eat Seoul garden with Friends
Then Catch a movie
Then Buy a bag
Then went home
Then have a nap
Then dinner
Then Computer
Then Blog
Then sleep.

Extra Info
My life when Working .

Take bus To Mrt
Go to Somerset MRT / CityHall .
Report to staff entrance .
Punch my Card .
Go to counter .
DO sales.
Chat a bit with partner to get the latest info .
try to learn from them as much as possible .
If morning - must clean counter
If afternoon- Must end sales then send daily sales to counter in charge .
then day ends .
If hungry , go eat supper
If not , go home
clean up when reached home .
check Email.
then sleep .




Day's repeating over and over again .


___________________________________________

No comments: