Monday, October 27, 2008

28-10-08-Omnia



YAY!

Promotion at takashimaya square is finally over ! We manage to hit 130k and above =D and it means the commission will be a big one for all of us . =D

Simply to say .
I got sent to Center Point . Robinson . Wooo Looo Place?
But my seniors keep saying how wonderful the place is and how they wish that they can stay there longer . haha .

Beside . Bought a Samsung Omnia . Wahaha . Finally can learn more about Window Mobile . Like how my mind works . I cannot keep on using sony or nokia cos i totally really know how the phone and the system files works . Regarding any Nokia phone help or Sony phone too . U can Approach me and i will be Happy to help =D

Window Mobile Pro 6.1
Gonna Max my phone potential and make it the best Omnia in history =D Of cos without spoiling it =D

and and and and soon soon .

5th nov 08

Kekekekekekekkekekekekekekekkekekekeke







No comments: