Monday, October 20, 2008

20/10/08 - Utopia


Been working at Takashimaya Square this past few days . Busy day it is . However , i guess its to let me gain exp and etc things . Beside , Olevel is coming . I guess it is time to reserve some time for some recovering of memories . haha . I gonna chiong my last lap well and pretty . This holiday doesn't really feel like holiday afterall . How i wish now i am at school studying and playing with friends . Working world isn't as good as u think it is . Sometimes , we do have some internal conflict and complains to each other .

Today , my manager called me during my lunch hours . She told me to hit my sales target , as my sales target on my brand isn't good . We have to hit a certain target for each and every brand we had . Stressed . I guess selling of perfumes isn't the cup of job for me . However , i also gain some marketing and sales exp . I guess this holiday is not gonna to be wasteful . rite?

My Aunty solemnization is reaching in a few more days . 26th of oct . It was will be a grand one . Such a high position my aunty had in her company , i guess the solemnization will be a very very very grand one .

Nowadays . feeling stressed and problems keep falling onto me . How i wish i can go to a place with no stress , no work . no worries . A Utopia ? How i wish theres a place just like a Utopia .

Okie . will be working full shift for the coming few days . After this promotion ended . i promise to all viewers that i will blog more and keep this blog alive and more lively

=D

No comments: